Sunday 11 February 2018

Weekend Slip Up

Woops, 40 days straight, then my first slip up yesterday in not writing a poem for the day. Busy weekend, helping clean the local school ready for students arriving tomorrow for the start of Term 1, working in the op shop, then some gardening in my own yard, so I was somewhat distracted. My head and hands were in task mode, not creative mode, and with the Winter Olympics thrown into the mix, it’s no wonder my mind wandered. The weekend speeds by so fast, it seems I only just walked out the office door on Friday, and in a few hours I’ll be sitting back at my desk shuffling paper and staring at the computer. Oh well, this will have to do for the weekend, then it’s back on track tomorrow.


Mind preoccupied
hands occupied
do the essentials



No comments:

Post a Comment