Saturday 17 March 2018

Wedding Dress Ups


Today was a first for the Op Shop I manage. I overheard raucous laughter coming from the shop while I was trimming the hedge around the village green. In the doorway was a photographer so I couldn’t resist checking out what the fun was about. Today was also a big day for the Chalet, with guests coming from near and far for a wedding, and there, smack bang in the middle of the shop was the wedding party, looking far from the regular wedding photo subjects. The bride looked beautiful in ivory, and the guys very dapper decked out in black, but their chosen accessories and crazy outfits covering their wedding finery were hilarious and will no doubt become a fun memory of their special day.

Heading off to find other photo settings, who should come past at that moment but the golf course manager, who directed them down to the 6th green, a perfect spot with a stunning backdrop of the mountain which has been used on previous occasions for just that purpose.

I love the fact they were so relaxed about it all, not stressing about getting everything perfect, but simply living in the moment and really enjoying it, happy to wander around the village checking out other locations for the photographer. What a pity I didn’t have my camera.


A new beginning
working out what to keep
and what to discard



No comments:

Post a Comment